La Roche-Posay, the #1 Dermatologist recommended skin care brand, needs your help to raise sun protection awareness with Save Lives!
The most voted for stories will have a chance to win the grand prizes, so feel free to encourage friends and family to participate and vote! Raise awareness of melanoma and the importance of sun protection and early detection. Remember 90% of skin cancers can be cured if detected early enough! Canadians are also encouraged to visit MySkinCheck.ca for tools and resources needed to check for early signs of skin cancer.
· Your skin is damaged after 15 minutes of unprotected exposure to the sun
· You need to use a golf ball-sized amount of sunscreen to adequately protect yourself from head to toe
· 43% of individuals only apply sunscreen when the sun is very intense
· 36% of Canadians think having a tan is important
· Melanoma represents 1/3 of all new cancers – one of the fastest growing cancers worldwide
· In North America, one person dies from melanoma every hour
· 1 in 7 Canadians will develop skin cancer in their lifetime
· 7 in 10 women don’t know how to properly apply sunscreen lotion
· 4 in 10 individuals don’t use sunscreen becuase of texture
It's not too late to start living healthy and join a revolution against the harmful effects of the sun! Visit: https://www.facebook.com/LaRochePosayCanada ro recieve weekly tips! Then, share with your friends and learn together.
This is a sponsored post. I have received compensation for this post, this post reflects my personal opinions.