Here is a simple list I have compiled to help get me through the month (hopefully longer):
1. When possible, walk instead of drive.
2. Recycle toys and clothing.
3. Get outside more often!
4. Pick up litter.
5. Teach my children to respect our planet as best as I can.
6. Ease up on consumerism. ‘Don’t NEED it, don’t buy it’
7. Pack waste-free lunches and snacks.
8. Plant a tree.
9. Stop using harsh chemicals in the home.
That’s it, its that simple. I think I can surely do this for a month! Mother nature deserves the longest lifespan she can have, and together I think we can change…we have to want it first!
HAPPY EARTH MONTH!